Philosophy and Commitment
Through the active participation of its officers and employees, SandRidge Energy, Inc. is committed to operating in a healthy, safe and environmentally friendly manner. The Company will abide by all applicable laws and regulations and good industry practices.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. and its Environmental Health and Safety team is focused on:
- PREVENTING accidents, injuries and illnesses.
- PROTECTING the health and safety of its employees, contractors, communities and the environment.
- RESPONDING to emergency situations promptly and effectively.
The Company’s employees are responsible for participation in the Company’s environmental initiatives and complying with established guidelines in order to protect their health and safety as well as the health and safety of others around them.
|James D. Bennett|
|President and Chief Executive Officer|
|David C. Lawler|
|Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer|
|Eddie M. LeBlanc|
|Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
Environmental Health and Safety Stewardship Principles
SandRidge Energy maintains this commitment through the dedication and support of management, employees and contractors. In meeting this commitment to EH&S Stewardship, the following principles will be upheld:
- Safety — Safety is our priority and it will not be compromised. All work will be performed safely and in a manner that maintains the health of employees, contractors and the public.
- Compliance — SandRidge will comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
- Training — Employees and contractors will be provided with the training and tools necessary to complete their jobs safely.
- Environmental — Protection of the environment will be a priority and SandRidge will strive to reduce our ‘footprint’ where possible.
- Contractors — Contractors will be held to the same EH&S standards required of all employees.
- Response — Respond quickly and effectively to EH&S incidents and in cooperation with local response services, authorities and government agencies as may be required.
- Reporting — Promptly report EH&S incidents and performance to responsible company personnel and appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Communication — Maintain communications with management, employees, government agencies and the public as may be necessary.